“Arivent Italiana” has been a leading company in civil and industrial fans production for over 35 years. Established in 1976, the firm has been able to develop its research and production skills in fans field, meeting its customers’ needs both for technical and security aspects. During many years of collaboration with plants designers and manufacturers “Arivent” got a deep knowledge in every application field of fans fulfilling most of market requirements.
Moreover, the company has a staff of CAD experts able to design tailor-made solutions.
Reliability, quality and handicraft care characterizing Arivent’s offer make it a reference player in industrial plants field, both in Italy and worldwide.
Centrifugal fans are used for different kinds of applications such as the transport of clean, dusty, corrosive, abrasive or high temperature air and gas.
Arivent fans assure a lasting servicewith low operating costs thanks to:
- Impellers made in high resistance steel with blades suitably shaped and electrically welded to plates and cones.
- Strict tolerances in both manufacturing and static and dynamic balancing.
- Casing made in high thickness plate, also reinforced by steel welded profiles.
- Nozzles made in steel plate with wide sweeps.
- High quality shafts and supports carefully dimensioned.
Every year fans can consume energy for a value up to 6 or 7 times their cost price. This means that it’s really important choosing a high efficiency product. Arivent manufactures fans guaranteeing an efficiency near to 90%, with remarkable savings on energy costs.
Low noise level
Hardy construction, carefully balanced impellers and reduced space between rotating and static elements enable to obtain low noise level fans, meeting the current laws in force.